Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- BrusselsPermanent€5,000 - €6,000 per month (€60,000 - €72,000)
My business partner is a well-known building group located in Brussels close to the Highway.
- Possibility of relocation abroad with extremely interesting taxation
- Project schedule and coordination
Be part of an int. Accelerate Program for high potential profiles with 2 to 5 years of experience in a multinational company. This program will lead you to senior Management positions in the group.
- International Accelerate Program
- Fast career path to senior regional management in the group
I am looking for a Field Service & Quality Manager for Belgium Region with a lot of evolution possibilities in the future within an international company
BrusselsPermanent€50,000 - €57,000
- Service Management
- Quality Customer management
Afin d'accompagner la croissance de l'entreprise et de renforcer l'équipe industrielle, nous recrutons pour l'un de nos clients un(e) :
- Responsable de Production
- Imprimerie et industrie Graphique
Join one of the most famous Logistic/Transport company in Europe.
- Open your career perspectives
- HIGH GRADUATE POTENTIAL CANDIDATES DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY
We are working closely with an international company. They are located in Bruxelles, Internationally and they are expanding fast (around 10% growth since last year).
- Global Project Management and ISO procedures
- Opportunity to evolve professionally and personally
My client is an international group renowned for their longevity in the business and repeat customers speak.
- Manage a Loss Prevention and Health & Safety team
- Make a real difference for your colleagues
My client is a global leader in the manufacturing indutry who offer a wide-range of solution to their clients.
- 5 Production sites
- Joining the Project Management Team of this well-known company
Field Service Engineer role
Key word : Field, Service, Engineer, Representative, technicians, Electromechanics, HVAC, Fire, Security
- Service Engineer / Maintenance / International / Electricity transmission /
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsHigh Potential Operations Manager - International ProgramBrusselsPermanentField Service & Quality Manager BelgiumBrusselsPermanentWater Treatment Plant ManagerBrusselsPermanent€5,000 - €6,000 per month (€60,000 - €72,000)Responsable de Production passionné par l'industrie graphiqueBruxellesPermanent€50,000 - €57,000URGENT : Project Engineer /Technical ManagerBrusselsPermanentSenior Project/Program Manager : The next step in your careerBrusselsPermanent€80,000QHSE Advisor: Health Safety SecurityBrusselsPermanentWater treatment E&I EngineerBrusselsPermanentProject Application EngineerBrusselsPermanentView More Jobs