Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
42 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
- BrusselsPermanent€60,000 - €80,000
It's a huge international company with more than 5.000 employees and several offices in Europe.
BrusselsPermanent€50,000 - €65,000
- Key point of contact for the top management
- Career growth opportunities
Our client is a worldwide established company and a major player in the food production industry.
- Take the greatest step in your career
- Collaborate with people all around the world within the firm
My client is one of the largest fresh food maker in Europe looking for a Quality Manager in Bruxelles
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Strong company able to face the financial crisis
Mijn klant is werkzaam in de automotieve/transport sector en dankzij har 150 dynamische werknemers ontwikkelt het de markt.
- VARIOUS POSSIBILITY OF EVOLUTION
Dans le cadre d'un projet à l'échelle internationale, notre client recherche un responsable des analyses de sûreté de fonctionnement des produits développés au sein du bureau d'études Mécatroniques. Ceux-ci sont constitués d'ensembles mécaniques, d'électroniques incorporant un logiciel et d'une source de puissance.
- Ingénieur FMDS - Sécurité-sûreté de fonctionnement
- RAMS engineer
Drive qualification of product and process on a Research project to reach customer targets
BrusselsPermanent€50 - €63,000
- Drive qualification of product & quality research (reliability & robustness)
- Drive process on a Research project to reach customer targets
Notre client est producteur d'emballages et fournit les plus grandes sociétés dans divers secteurs.
- Devenez responsable de deux sites industriels de 200 personnes
- Salaire attrayant assorti d'avantages extralégaux
We are looking for a Field Service Manager for an international technological company with a strong presence in the market and a high growth potential.
- Impressive international structure
- High-level remuneration package
One of the biggest global player in the manufacture and development of Pharmaceutical products with offices and production site based around Brussels is looking for a Quality Control Manager.
- Quality/ framework expertise
- GMP's and regulatory requirements
We are looking for a Field Supervisor : Electricity and Mechanics who will lead a team of 4 people for an international technological company with strong influence within the market and a high potential of growth.
- An attractive salary accompanied by a professional vehicle as well as many extra
- A wide range of career opportunities
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsQuality and R&D Coordinator - Be the European Expert !BrusselsPermanent€60,000 - €80,000International Project Manager - FMCGBrusselsPermanent€50,000 - €65,000Quality Manager : Be the HACCP team representativeBrusselsPermanent€3,600Assistant Technische Manager Engineer - automotieve/transportBrusselPermanent€60,000Ingénieur Sureté de Fonctionnement - RAMS EngineerBrusselsTemporaryQUALITY PROJECT MANAGER - ENGINEERING RESEARCHBrusselsTemporaryResponsable Maintenance - Site industriel de 200 personnesBruxellesPermanent€50 - €63,000Electricity and Mechanics Engineer : Grow within the companyBrusselsPermanentSystem Design Engineer : Familiar with IEC or CENELECBrusselsPermanentView More Jobs