Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
We are looking for an Operations Manager who will lead a team of 15 Team Leader for a strongly implemented company with a high growth potential in Bruxelles.
- High-level remuneration package going up to 65.000€ + Advantages
- Thanks to the Night Shift you will avoid the traffic jam
Our client is a large company selling and providing Construction equipment !
- Technical expert for a range of products
- Key point of contact for customers, suppliers and internal departments
I'm currently working with a Leading International Luxury Goods Manufacturer with offices all over the world.
- Be an essential member of the company
- Siemens MES / People Management/ Lean/ Six sigma/ Continuous improvement
Our client is a giant on the chemical industry !
- Key point of contact for the top management
- Career growth opportunities
Our client is the leader on its market !
- Lead research projects related to Solid Mechanics
- Improve CAE methodology for Solid Mechanics applications
I'm currently working with an International Goods Manufacturer that is actively looking for a Project Manager in Power Electronics.
- Entrepreneurial vigor and Pioneering spirit
- World-class Research and Creativity center
My client is a multinational manufacturing corporation with more than 10.000 employees in 25 countries.
- Entrepreneurial Working Environment
- Career development supporting individual initiative
My client is focused on delivering the highest standards products to its clients all around the world with a passion for quality.
BrusselsPermanent€5,000 - €6,000 per month (€60,000 - €72,000)
- PFD-PID-Piping Layout
- CAD 2D - CAD 3D
My business partner is a well-known building group located in Brussels close to the Highway.
- Possibility of relocation abroad with extremely interesting taxation
- Project schedule and coordination
Be part of an int. Accelerate Program for high potential profiles with 2 to 5 years of experience in a multinational company. This program will lead you to senior Management positions in the group.
- International Accelerate Program
- Fast career path to senior regional management in the group
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsProduct Support Engineer - The technical point of contact !BrusselsPermanent€56,000Operations Manager : Night ShiftBrusselsPermanentProject Director MES : Take the lead on OperationsLouvain-La-NeuvePermanentQuality and R&D Coordinator - Be the European Expert !BrusselsPermanentSolid Mechanics Engineer : Be a projects leaderBrusselsPermanentPower Electronics : Fuel Cells / Alternative Energy / R&DBrusselsPermanentDesigner and Creator of Industrial Plant : AutoCad Plant 3DBrusselsPermanentField Service & Quality Manager : NEWBrusselsPermanentHigh Potential Operations Manager - International ProgramBrusselsPermanentView More Jobs