Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
My client is one of the most innovative and worldwide renowned futuristic manufacturer.
- Most innovative and worldwide renowned futuristic manufacturer
- Be a pioneer to promote the computerization of manufacturing
I'm currently working with an International Goods Manufacturer that is actively looking for a Project Manager in Power Electronics.
- Entrepreneurial vigor and Pioneering spirit
- World-class Research and Creativity center
I'm currently working with a Leading International Luxury Goods Manufacturer with offices all over the world.
- Be an essential member of the company
- Siemens MES / People Management/ Lean/ Six sigma/ Continuous improvement
Be part of an int. Accelerate Program for high potential profiles with 2 to 5 years of experience in a multinational company. This program will lead you to senior Management positions in the group.
- International Accelerate Program
- Fast career path to senior regional management in the group
Mon client est une société de développement immobilier (Bureaux/Résidences/Hôpitaux) avec plus de 50 ans d'expérience.
- Goût pour le travail de terrain
- Projets stimulants et complexes
Our client is active in the retail industry
- Lead the opening of new stores all around Belgium
- Manage the project from A to Z and observe the result !
Our client is It's a huge international company specialized in the manufacturing and commercialization of goods for the automotive and aerospace industry.
- You are ready to take leadership and to be a part of several projects
- You will keep the knowledge up-to-date for the customers and within the firm
For one of our client, we are actively looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
- Experience in development and integration embedded software applications
- Excellent programming skills in C and good scripting skills (Python, MATLAB, C#)
Our client is a large company selling and providing Construction equipment !
- Technical expert for a range of products
- Key point of contact for customers, suppliers and internal departments
Our client is a giant on the chemical industry !
- Key point of contact for the top management
- Career growth opportunities
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsOperational Excellence Director: Industry 4.0 / Smart IndustryBrusselsPermanent€120,000Chef de chantier : Nombreux défis techniquesBruxellesPermanentProject manager - From A to ZBrusselsPermanent€46,000Design & Research Engineer (Sensor Technology)BrusselsPermanent€63,000Embedded Software EngineerBrusselsTemporaryProduct Support Engineer - The technical point of contact !BrusselsPermanent€56,000Global Project Director : Deploy MES SystemLouvain-La-NeuvePermanentQuality and R&D Coordinator - Be the European Expert !BrusselsPermanentSolid Mechanics Engineer : Be a projects leaderBrusselsPermanentView More Jobs