Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
48 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing - Brussels jobs
Yearly Salary (€)Expand / collapse
Our client is a worldwide established company, offering administrative services in the field of intellectual property (IP).
- A fast growing company environment
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows
BrusselsPermanent€50,000 - €100,000
- Get the chance to join a strategic department
- Leadership and transversal people management skills
Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d'un Safety Engineer pour l'un de nos clients, une entreprise bien installée sur Bruxelles et dotée d'une très bonne réputation dans les systèmes de sécurité à haute valeur technologique.
BrusselsTemporary€3,500 - €4,500 per month (€42,000 - €54,000)
- Contrat de travail CDI avec salaire compétitif accompagné d'avantages
- Développement d'une entreprise en pleine croissance
The position is responsible for managing company-wide projects related to new product launches and product assortment changes. Specifically, this individual will oversee new product launches from concept approval to manufacturing and launch with respect to task and calendar management.
- Very nice challenge
- Long-term project
My client is a niche building company in Benelux looking for a Project & Process Leader.
- Experience in consultancy firm or in an industrial environment
- Project management vision in the different areas
Our client is owner and operator of electricity transmission networks.
- An attractive monthly salary and a full package
- A great technical challenge and people management responsibilities
My client is a fast growing Medical Device company able to create, produce and sell their own products around the world.
- Salary Up to 60k + Bonus + holidays + Pension plan + medical insurance + car
- New way of working within an amabitious company
Our client is a design center of excellence for embedded electronics. This firm is located both in Louvain-la-Neuve and Ghent.
- Key point of contact in the project team
- Great technical challenge
Mon client, une société résolument orienté vers l'avenir ou les employés sont enthousiastes et les projets prometteurs.
BrusselsPermanent€55,000 - €70,000
- Salaire compétitif + Avantages extra-légaux largement supérieur a la moyenne
- Large éventail de perspectives d'avenir
Pour un de nos clients nous sommes à la recherche d'un Project Engineer avec des connaissances en Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety Engineering qui sera en charge du suivi et de la livraison d'un certain nombre de projets.
- HUMAN SIZE COMPANY
- POSSIBILITY OF EVOLUTION
Engineering & Manufacturing
Currently, the pool of technical talent in Belgium is limited and attracting the best talent is a key driver for any organisation. Fortunately, Michael Engineering & Manufacturing specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of experienced engineering and manufacturing professionals.
With their technical background and extensive experience of recruiting technical profiles, our Recruitment Consultants know what it’s like to work in your area of the industry, both from the candidate and employer perspective.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:- Site / Operations Manager- HSE(Q) Manager- (Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer- Design / Development Engineer- Production Manager- Plant Manager / Director- Process Improvement Officer- Quality Engineer- Project Manager / Engineer- Installation Manager
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.
Latest JobsQuality Project Leader - Fast growing company !BrusselsPermanentProject & Process Leader : Optimize the processesBrusselsPermanent€100,000Ingénieur spécialisé dans la sûret - Safety EngineerBruxellesPermanent€50,000 - €100,000Quality Manager Manager / Deputy Director of Material SafetyBrusselsPermanentTechnical Manager - Manage 20 electrical designersBrusselsPermanentEmbedded Software Engineer - Senior/JuniorLouvain-La-NeuvePermanentProject Management Officer : Report to the General ManagerBrusselsPermanent€200,000Operations Manager - Gestion qualité, sécurité, planningBruxellesPermanent€120,000Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety EngineerBruxellesPermanent€55,000 - €70,000View More Jobs