Legal & Tax - Tax Law jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Tax Law jobs
Our client, a worldwide leader in the insurance sector, is looking for a VAT Tax expert.
- VAT Tax Expert
- Leading Insurance company
The Indirect Tax Manager reports to the Head of Group Tax and is responsible to ensure compliance with indirect tax regulations and tax optimal structures and processes in all relevant jurisdictions. This requires that the Indirect Tax Manager engages in case-specific tax planning, project management and tax compliance as well as in recurring tax reporting and tax risk management activities.
- Looking for a new challenge in VAT or Indirect Tax?
- Next step within an international environment within Tax.
Our client, a prestigious private bank located in Brussels and Ghent, is looking for a Wealth Planner.
- Private Banking
- Wealth Planner
Our client, a prestigious publishing company, is looking for a Chief Tax Editor.
- Chief Tax Editor
- Publishing company active internationally
Dans le cadre du renforcement de son métier Private Banking, notre client recherche un Wealth, Analysis & Planning Specialist spécialisé sur le marché Belge.
InternationalPermanent€75,000 - €125,000
- Wealth, Analysis & Planning Specialist
- Private banking in Luxembourg
Interesting and senior expert position at a thriving global operating financial institution!
InternationalPermanent€75,000 - €100,000
- Global position at a leading financial institution
- Being part of a newly created FATCA/CRS/QI implementation team
Interesting management position in VAT in a inspiring multicultural environment with an excellent work-life balance. VAT is getting more and more important worldwide. In this position you are on top of all the global trends & developments within VAT.
- Leading the global VAT Knowledge Group of IBFD
- Management and technical VAT combined, with an excellent work-life balance
Your responsibility will be to provide legal and tax advisory to international clients based in Belgium and abroad.
- Tax & Legal Consulting
- Financial Services
Basé(e) à Dubaï, rattaché(e) au Directeur Financier Groupe, vous avez pour principales responsabilités :
- Gérer l'intégration fiscale du Groupe et les crédits d'impôts,
- Gérer l'ensemble de la politique fiscale du groupe sur la zone Afrique