Sales - Sales jobs
12 Matching Jobs
The client, a leader in the Wine & Spirit sector, is looking for an Account Manager to reinforce his Sales team in Brussels.
- Luxury sector
As a Business Development Manager, you have the opportunity to build up the company's business with focus on the EMEA region and focus on clients within industrial frying. In this role you are responsible for pro-actively identifying potential target accounts and their development into new accounts. You work from the Alphen aan den Rijn location of the company, but you travel 50% of your time internationally. You report to the Sales Director EMEA.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly-growing international organization
- A role for a true business developer that has an affinity with chemicals
Zoek je een job in een innovatief bedrijf? Hi-tech? Vooruit denkend? 3-D printing? Wel dan heb ik misschien wel de nieuwe uitdaging als technisch account manager.
- Hi-TECH, 3D printing
The client, the first European platform for high-end and luxury artisans and artists is looking for someone to take up his Franchise and to develop it across Flanders.
Our client is currently looking for a Global Sales Coordinator to support the global Key Account Manager.
- International B2B environment
- Global Sales Coordinator - Glass industry
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative Agriculture Benelux for a leading chemical company which is quickly expanding.
- Sales Representative Agriculture
- Chemical Industry
Rejoignez un groupe européen spécialisé dans l'industrie manufacturière en tant que Responsable commercial et participez au développement de cette société sur les marchés germanophones
- Groupe européen spécialisé en industrie manufacturière/bâtiment
- Minium 7 ans d'expérience en tant que responsable commercial/ FR-ALL fluent
Our client is a major actor in the luxury product selling. In order to reinforce their team, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Associate.
- You have 3 years of experience in retail, preferably in the luxury industry
- Recognized for your excellent customer contact and interpersonal skill
Core objective of this role is to support the Cardio Sales Manager in achieving the goals and objectives for Belgium.
- Medical Sector specialized in Cardiology
- National function
As a Business Developer, your main responsibilities will be :
- Prospect potential new customers
- Maintain and develop excellent relationship with existing accounts
- Collect, analyze, understand and translate customer needs
- Development of tailor-made packages