You are here
Repairing and maintaining bigger equipment, preferably at customer sites
Background in Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics is a must)
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. the core of their expertise is based on modifications on materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality.
- Proficient on MDP or DSM toolset and demonstrates ability to acquire additional systems and applications.
- Performs startup activities through Tier II with limited support.
- Responds to fab issues by communicating with other engineers and participating in escalation conference calls.
- May participate in projects to reduce costs and increase uptime.
- Completes quality repairs.
- Actively responds to fab issues by communicating with engineers in other locations and participating in escalation conference calls.
- May initiate or participate in projects to drive down costs or increase uptime. Ability to carry out action plans and report findings.
- Verifies operational quality of system equipment.
- Follows all checklists and procedures and ensures correct Revs of procedures and schematics are available prior to performing work.
- Can perform most retrofits on equipment.
- Applies diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Assumes responsibility for full customer satisfaction assuring excellent relations within assigned area.
- Demonstrates strong interest and knowledge of the customer's business.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge. Is consistently able to operate in high pressure or ambiguous situations.
- Solicits customer feedback and understands the impact of various actions/decisions on the account.
- Develops and executes corrective action plans.
- Performs BKM's - Actively engages in the use of knowledge management systems.
- Complies with all IP guidelines and all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
The Successful Applicant
- Is skilled in a range of processes, procedures, systems and tool sets to carry out assigned tasks or has developed deep skills and knowledge of tools in a single area
- Uses knowledge of how the team integrates with others to accomplish the team objectives
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge
- Provides informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on practice and existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the team; uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency
- Explains technical information within the team
What's on Offer
Customer Service & Support
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Consultancy (6 to 9 months) + hiring under client's payroll