You are here
Network Manager - Retail & OOH
Retail & OOH
About Our Client
My client is a multinational located in the region of Brussels, specialized in business services and leader in its market. In the context of its continuous development and improvement, they are looking for a Network Manager Retail & OOH, who will report directly to the Sales Director Benelux.
As a Network Manager Retail & OOH, your main responsibilities will be as followings:
- You are in direct contact and you negotiate with the main retailers and restaurateurs in Belgium and Luxembourg in order to create a win-win and a long-term relationship.
- You implement the strategy to develop the retail F1, F2 (including proximity and convenience stores) and the Horeca network.
- You will collaborate closely with the restaurateurs and the store managers in order to define their needs and their expectations.
- You are responsible for coaching and motivating your team members (5 people) in Belgium and Luxembourg based on clear and realistic objectives and with frequent evaluations. The team consist mainly of experienced and talented commercial people (field sales and inside sales) who will need a diplomatic and professional approach.
- You meet the key players able to bring added-value to your products
- You participate actively in events to further expand your network of contacts.
- You will collaborate closely with the Business Development, Communications and Public Affairs departments in order to develop and to implement commercial strategies to reach the sales targets.
- You follow closely and proactively the ongoing market trends and activities of competitors in order to come up with new ideas and strategies to maintain and strengthen the market position of the company
The Successful Applicant
In order to fulfil this position as Network Manager Retail & OOH, your profile must match following competences:
- You have an outstanding knowledge of the Retail and Horeca sector.
- You have obtained a Master's degree or equivalent experience.
- You are perfectly bilingual in Dutch and French.
- You have at least 7 to 10 years of commercial experience of which 3 to 5 years with people management.
- You have built a profound network of contacts on the level of Horeca and Retail.
- If you have contacts in the syndicate world, this is a plus.
- You are an excellent commercial talent with profound experience on a B2B and/or B2C level.
- You are an exquisite negotiator.
- You have a hands on mentality.
- Strategic thinker.
- You are able to deal with operational as well as strategic challenges.
- You are a diplomatic and down to earth person who knows how to adapt quickly to different environments and people.
What's on Offer
Very challenging position including commercial strategy, operational effectiveness, people management and key account management.
My client offers an attractive, competitive and complete salary package.