You are here
Training& development coordinator
About Our Client
Headquartered on Brussels airport, our client is the leader European provider of turnkey solutions for aviation Ground Support Equipment.
Due to the increasing growth and expansion of the company they are expending their development team.
Our client is a company where the employees are standing central in the success of the company.
To give this commitment of developing talented employees an extra dimension they are looking for a Training & Development Coordinator.
The training& development coordinator will be a member of the international Human Resource department and report to the HR Director.
- Identifies training needs in consultation with management.
- Arranges local and in-house training courses and coordinates arrangements for external courses and seminars.
Makes arrangements for further education and monitors the progress of attendees. Supervises the maintenance of accurate training records, monitoring costs and maintaining budgetary control of all training activities.Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrolment
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Advises employees and management on appropriate training courses, counselling individuals as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor with at least five years relevant work experience in a fast paced environment;
- Creative personality;
- Excellent organisation talent;
- Team player who is able to work independently;
- Able to handle confidential information;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English; any other languages is a plus
- Creative in search for solutions;
- A good knowledge of Excel and the Office package.
What's on Offer
A dynamic function and long-term commitment where employees get all the opportunities in building their career.