You are here
Excellent new opportunity: Site Quality Manager position
Great opportunity within a fast growing Material Science and Engineering compa
Take the overall leadership of the complete Quality Team
Over onze klant
A well-known provider of innovative products to customers in the Healthcare and Life Science sector with his production site based in Flemish Brabant is looking for a Site Quality Manager. If you are not afraid of taking new challenges and if you are looking for long-term perspectives in an international and fast-growing Biotechnology company, this is YOUR opportunity.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As the Site Quality manager will be responsible for the whole Quality Team. You will have the control of all advises related to all aspects of quality related topics. You will get the chance to be the key person of contact for suppliers, customers and members of all departments, going from operations to R&D.
Key Responsibilities of Site Quality Manager
- You will have the opportunity to make sure that the site is compliant with ISO 9001 and all relevant product standards and legislation
- You will be an advocate of the Quality Systems on the production site
- You will be the contact person for all aspects of customer visits and audits.
- You will be the champion in making sure the company is meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations
- You will be responsible for the Quality budget and budget control
- You will have the opportunity to give direction to a team
Profile of the Site Quality Manager
- You have around 10 years of experience within Quality in a Food, Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical company
- Master degree in a Scientific Discipline or Master in (Bio-) Engineering
- You are a born leader and have excellent leadership skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are willing to travel 10 - 15% of your time (domestically and internationally)
- As a Site Quality Manager you will receive a gross monthly salary up to 6000 Euros depending on your quality expertise
- A full package is offered with car, group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and other fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier
- Be part of a fast growing player within the Biotechnology sector and work in a supportive and challenging working environment
Apply for this job
Contact Céline Gillardin, you will not regret it.