You are here
Export Manager FMCG
Unique FMCG company, rapidly growing
International negotiation skills and FMCG background
Over onze klant
Our client is a fast growing company within the FMCG industry that operates globally.
What makes this company special is their durability and progressive mind-set towards the future of our planet. Their fancy brand and catchy quotes are what defines the characteristic company.
They are currently looking for an experienced Export Manager FMCG (M/V).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Approaching partners in an enthusiastic, confident and trustworthy way in order to motivate them to build on mutual successes;
- Using multiple account management styles to develop a strong network which will be used to help our partners finding new clients within a highly competitive environment;
- Develop a promotional plan by getting more info about the market and keeping the company´s strategy in mind;
- Using hierarchy to analyse portfolio and build sustainable distribution, sales and profitability;
- Work together with marketing to implement the brand strategy, combined with market insights based on data analyses;
- Align and complement work strategies of the company and be a brand ambassador towards partners and our consumers.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Passionate to contribute to a better environment for everyone, everywhere, anytime;
- Energetic, commercial and result-driven entrepreneur focused on growth and still having eye for detail;
- Strong reflective skills, solution-focussed vision and able to implement different business strategies;
- Excited to work within sales, proud of the product you are selling and happy working within a fast growing, informal and dynamic environment with a horizontal and non-hierarchical structure;
- Master's degree;
- Excellent business development competences (i.e. hunting rather than farming);
- Minimum of five years' experience within an international FMCG sales environment;
- Proven track record in international negotiations with dealers/distributors/sales partners;
- Very good affinity with marketing and category management;
- Great communication skills, as well as comfortability with analysing market data;
- Multilingual: English, Dutch and (open to learn) other European languages;
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time.
This company offers you the chance to be part of a rapidly growing and very fast moving company. Besides an attractive salary package, you are offered a unique working environment.