You are here
Production team leader : a great junior manager position
Great junior manager position within the Healthcare and Life Science sector
You will be the key person between the Production and the Quality Department
Over onze klant
Our client is a global player in the manufacture and development of Biological products for partners, supplying many different countries. With offices based in the north of Brussels, this company can truly promise you a career and development within the business.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The principal role of the Production team leader is to contribute to the realisation of the production planning and the and the execution of it, in line with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Key Responsibilities of the production team leader:
- You will the chance to be a task and purpose oriented manager of a team of 4 GMP Officers
- You will look after a continue optimisation and compliance of the GMP rules in the production site
- You will have the opportunity to be the single point of contact along team leader colleagues, supervisors and production managers
- You will have the chance to participate to the optimisation of Quality projects
Profile of the Production Team leader
- You have around 5 years of experience within a Pharmaceutical company, preferably within a Quality department
- Master or Bachelor degree in a Scientific Discipline or Master in (Bio-) Engineering / Industrial Engineering
- You have a good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines (and/or validation and/or Batch record Review)
- You are a born leader and have excellent leadership and communication skills
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and/or English
- As a Production Team leader you will receive a gross monthly salary up to 4000 Euros depending on your expertise
- A full package is offered with group and hospitalisation insurance and other fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier
- Be part of a fast growing player within the Biotechnology sector and work in a supportive and challenging working environment
Apply for this job
Contact Céline Gillardin (), you will not regret it.