You are here
Strategic Buyer Benelux - Food
Unique opportunity to discover the FMCG/Food world
Take your purchasing habits to the next level in this exciting role
Over onze klant
Our partner is an international world market leader for facility management with more than 500 000 employees worldwide. In order to reinforce their Benelux Purchasing team, the Belgian headquarters is currently looking for a Food Strategic Buyer.
You will report directly to the Procurement & Supply Chain Director Benelux and work in close collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and R&D departments.
In order to optimise the purchase and achieve the targets, you will take into consideration the balance between operational requirements and competitive considerations in lines with guidelines, budgets and a global objective to optimise the market position, the turnover and profitability of the company.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Food Strategic Buyer will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishing the purchasing portfolio for food products and / or services in collaboration with the operations.
- Analyse the procurement needs of the organisation, select and bring together potential suppliers in new processes and / or product development, in consultation with the product and service support department in order to select the most appropriate suppliers.
- Responsibility for a budget of 15 millions.
- Monitoring the financial results of procurement, taking into account the total cost of ownership.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic procurement and improving procurement processes and systems in line with the group policies.
- Drafting contracts, following the legal and group policies guidelines and regulation.
- Managing the performance of the product as well as monitoring and evaluating agreements with suppliers.
- Reporting of Purchasing management information and risk identification.
The Food Strategic Buyer has the following profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Purchasing/Procurement or Supply Chain
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Procurement (preferably direct procurement) in the facility, FMCG or retail sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Can do mentality
- Very good negotiation skills with a good communication and presentation
- Business and results oriented
Attractive offer, with company car and all extra benefits.
Great opportunity to come in contact with with important key players in the FMCG world.