You are here
Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences is a specialist division dedicated to the recruitment of healthcare professionals within the Biotech, Pharmaceutical/OTC and Medical Technology sectors.
The division covers a wide array of positions within the Sales & Marketing, R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Quality areas and regularly recruits for the following positions on local and international levels.
Roles for which we have successfully recruited:
- (Key) Account Manager
- HSE Engineer/Manager
- District Manager
- Project Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
- Medical Scientific Writer
- Sales Manager
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Business Unit Manager
- Clinical Operation Director
- Production Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Quality Assurance/Control
What sets Michael Page apart?
- Local expertise – global reach: We championed the specialist approach to recruitment, now an industry norm. Our Recruitment Consultants offer in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, sector, job level and geography.
- The right candidate guaranteed: We assess and screen our candidates thoroughly, which allows us to present to you the best professionals with a proven track record in your sector. Should your new hire leave within six months, we will find an appropriate replacement completely free of charge.
- A results-oriented approach: Our fee-structure is based primarily on success, with a signiﬁcant element of the fee being related to satisfactory completion of a placement.
- Tap into top talent: We quickly meet your recruitment needs by monitoring the best candidates in the ﬁeld, building a continuous talent pipeline and maintaining one of the world’s most extensive candidate databases.
- Quality standards: Our professional, end-to-end service has become the benchmark for quality in recruitment, with thorough candidate assessment, reference checks and post-placement follow-up. Moreover, Michael Page Belgium is a Federgon Certified Member. This widely acknowledged label assures additional quality for both clients and candidates on top of regular industry legislation.
- Breadth of coverage: Against a company-wide backdrop of vast industry knowledge, our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their specialist recruitment domain and industry.