- Human Company
- International technical purchasing
Over onze klant
Our client is a SME in the industrial sector based in Charleroi.
The company is creating, developing, producing and insuring the after-sales service for their clients.
Responsibilities - Technical Buyer:
Your mission will start from the sourcing and/or selection of the technical suppliers until the contracting.
- Manage the entire relation with your international suppliers (sourcing, contract, negotiation…)
- Order management and pricing request & negotiation
- Evaluate, improve and follow-up the supplier's performance
- Validate the purchasing general conditions
- Keep abreast of innovations in your specific type of products
- Calculation of TCO
Profile - Technical Buyer:
- 3 to 5 year's experience as technical buyer
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in French & English
- Analytic, proactive, good negotiator & communicator
- Open minded, hard worker & honesty are a key for your integration
- Be able to read engineering plans
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity in growing environment
- You will join a human company with a familial spirit
- Attractive salary package, including company car and extra benefits
- Development opportunities internaly