Mise à jour 04/11/2021
- Responsible for leading day to day operations of a production department
- Permanent contract - Packaging industry - South of Brussels area
À propos de notre client
Our partner is a leading European company in the packaging industries.
To strengthen their team, our partner is looking for a Production Manager FR/DU
The Production Manager is responsible for leading day to day operations of a Production Department to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Description du poste
The Production Manager:
- Provides leadership and supervise a team of 50 FTE.
- Overall planning, coordination, and control of the packaging industrial processes.
- Facilitate smooth & efficient production of goods right quality, quantity, cost, to the satisfaction of the customer, at the right price & time.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Actively participates in the site's safety and quality management programs.
- Prepares and reviews all production, safety and quality reports.
- Develops action plans with team members as needed for problem resolution.
- Works with employees to get their input for problem resolution to production issues/efficiencies utilizing problem-solving tools and skills as needed.
- Reviewing Key Performance Indicators (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) to ensure facility is on track to meet overall departmental objectives.
- Develops and ensures sites have an effective preventative maintenance program
- Participates and practices Lean Manufacturing practices
The successful Production Manager should have:
- Bachelor's degree or Master
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in production, or maintenance, or engineering and/or process improvement role
- Experiences for managing teams of people
- Industry experiences could be food, chemical, pharmaceutical etc.
- Understanding of packaging equipment
- Languages: French and Dutch are mandatory, and English is a plus.
- Hand-on experiences required
- Six Sigma Green or B l a c k Belt Certification a plus
Conditions et Avantages
- A permanent contract
- Lots of opportunities to learn
- Career opportunities
- Leading company in its sector
- Attractive salary package