Mise à jour 09/07/2021
- Challenging leading position in a dynamic market
- People management role
À propos de notre client
Michael Page is a top-notch global recruitment firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We are committed to deliver the best service to our clients and candidates, by meeting their needs and giving them advice about their market, while offering a top career plan for our recruitment consultants.
Our clients know that we are more than a service provider, we are consultants and we do our best to offer a tailor-made response to their search, while advising them on the full recruitment process. Our candidates rely on our expertise to offer them the best opportunities and help them shape their career.
At Michael Page, we believe in ambition, hard work, passion and collaboration. We have personalized career plans for every consultant and we offer them all the necessary tools to grow and become successful.
Description du poste
- As a Recruitment Manager in the IT Freelance market, you will develop and train a team of recruitment consultants. You will set-up the strategy of your division, put action plans in place and lead your team.
- On your own side, you will also develop your own portfolio of clients and jobs, managing the whole recruitment process from early engagement with the client to final job offer.
- Advise your clients on their market and help them find the right profiles to join them.
- Work along with your candidates in order to help them build the career they pursue.
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Dutch or French and English
- Proven experience in team management
- Successful experience in the recruitment industry, preferably in the IT field
- Be driven by building a career and looking for a challenging job that will allow you to collaborate with many companies and candidates in various industries.
Conditions et Avantages
- A long term career full with challenges and growth
- Great work environment and numerous incentives
- A high level training plan to help you master your job and industry
- A competitive salary and a full package of extra legal advantages (car, insurances...)