Updated on 10/01/2022
- Online services
About Our Client
The mission of the company is to protect and defend consumers' needs and rights.
With about 400 employees, they are all working together to provide the best services and offers to their customers.
In order to take advantage of the brand recognition and to optimize the presentation of their products and services, the Marketing department is looking for a 360° Marketing specialist, with strong project management skills.
Together with your colleagues and the management:
- You'll oversee and develop marketing campaigns for different purposes: direct acquisition, lead generation, upselling, loyalty / relationship management
- You'll identify and define target audiences and propose adequate strategies and actions
- You'll make agency briefings, action plans and provide input for the overall marketing plan
- You'll implement and -if necessary- adapt the strategy, roadmap and features definition according to the needs
- You'll assume all administration regarding offer management, purchase orders, and campaign management for your campaigns
You'll be responsible for :
- The written and visual marketing content of our marketing actions
- The presentation and development of innovative ideas in order to keep an optimized conversion
- The continuous monitoring of activities and modifications on them, based on new insights.
- A clear report of results and possible optimization
- A budget to manage the development of your ideas that help reach results
- The results analysis and follow up on initiatives
- The contact with internal and external partners (agencies,…)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Marketing, communications (or equivalent by experience)
- 3-5 years of experience as an operational marketeer in B2C with a strong focus on customer centricity
- A strong communicator and open personality with a hands on mentality
- Perfect teamwork skills and networking ability
- Good project management skills and inter personal relationships
- Creative and out of the box thinker, commercial awareness and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch,
What's on Offer
- A stable and strong work environment to evolve in
- A competitive salary package(no company car) including other extra legal advantages
- Growth opportunity & great exposure
- Flexible environment - home working (4/5 allowed)