Updated on 04/11/2021
- Account management
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Belgian company specialized in the FMCG sector.
Within a defined sector in the B2B market, as Account Manager you are responsible for contributing to
the increase in turnover and this according to imposed sales strategies and pre-set objectives.
- You are ultimately responsible for your customer portfolio. You take into account both top-line growth and bottom line results
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the product in your region
- You will prospect new potential customers in the B2B segment
- create new customers and draft contracts with these new customers
- taking care of the first delivery to the new customers
- You are also responsible for the follow-up of the existing clientele on:
- Commercial area
- SAV area
- Financial AreaAs account manager, your working scope will be: Brussels - Brabant Wallon - Brabant flamand & Hainaut.
The job will be divided in farming and hunting.
The Successful Applicant
- At least bachelor education, preferably in an economic or related field
- You have a solid experience within Sales of Minimum 5 years with prospecting and customer management in B2B
- You are always looking for improvement, drive for change
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills (Proven experience in managing imposed budgets and objectives)
- You are computer literate (MS office)
- You are bilingual French and Dutch - knowledge of English is a strong asset
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package which includes a company car and other extra legal advantages (range between 45-50 K gross per year)
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Flexible work hours with possibility of home office