Account Manager - Digital Healthcare Platform
You have minimum 3 - 4 years of B2B Sales Experience
You are fully operational in French, Dutch and English
About Our Client
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes autonomy, sense of responsibility and team spirit? A company active in the digital sector and a company on a human scale while being part of an international group?
The group, is the first digital platform for healthcare professionals in BeNeLux. They serve clients, mainly pharmaceutical companies, whose goal is to communicate as effectively as possible to healthcare professionals, namely doctors, specialists and pharmacists.
- Long-term partnership with our customers and easily develop your network. At the start of the collaboration, the Hunting part will be higher than the Farming part.
- You adopt a consultative selling approach. You define and recommend an integrated project plan linked to the client's challenges. Listening attentively and analyzing the needs of our customers are essential to present your recommendations and design projects.
- You develop and follow a monthly sales plan in order to define clear actions to reach your sales objectives.
- For each project, you will have to define the objectives and the KPI's in order to transmit them in a clear briefing to the Project Managers.
- You will also supervise each project with the team, to ensure the proper execution of it and the satisfaction of your client; quality of service is indeed at the heart of the offer.
- You will also pro-actively communicate with the client throughout the project and particularly at the end of the latter in order to interpret and present the results obtained.
The Successful Applicant
* You are present with a commercial flair and an excellent interpersonal skill
* You are results oriented and have a practical sense for problem solving
* You are organized, meticulous and precise
* You are analytical and rigorous with the figures
* You are a real team player
* You demonstrate real learning skills
* Quality is part of your DNA
* Although it is not a technical role, you will need to be comfortable and enthusiastic when using technology related to interactive marketing: CRM, databases, campaign management programs.
* You have a perfect command of the Office suite and have the learning skills to use new tools
* You are fully operational in French, Dutch and English
* You have confirmed sales experience
* You have digital experience
* You have at least a BAC
What's on Offer
* Work experience with real responsibilities in a growing company
* A very pleasant working atmosphere with golden colleagues
* An attractive salary package