- Account Management - Business Development - Sales - Consultative selling
- Innovation - Business digitalization - Technologies - IT - Cloud solutions
Over onze klant
My client is a Dutch company who launched in the early 2000s. They have now grown to be the leading supplier and operator of infrastructure in the Benelux and France.
Digitization is at the core of their business : providing companies, based on their industry, size and needs, with the right solutions - a digital infrastructure of fiber-optic connections completed by additional niche services.
With almost 100 team members in Belgium (Zaventem) , the company is growing along with the exponential demand for its services. With ambitious plans for 2022, the company is focusing on hiring the right talents and acquiring new market shares.
How do they recruit ? They focus on 3 elements
- IT experience : you are, like them, passionate about IT related topics (digitization, cloud migration, etc) and innovation
- Sales personality : you have a DRIVE, you have ambition for yourself and want to achieve big results
- Potential for growth : unlike many IT companies were people come and go, they want you to GROW. Ensuring you with a great work environment, a mentor manager, dynamic teams of colleagues and clear growth perspectives.
As Account Manager you have 2 goals :
1. Find new clients through pure business development (40%)
2 Maintain and develop the relationship with the existing accounts in your portfolio (60%)
Your focus will be on various stakeholders of the Finance world (private and retail banking, financial institutions, etc)With their medium-term sales cycle, these clients require a highly professional approach, backed-up by technical expertise and an outstanding "consultative selling" approach. You are supported by the Marketing team, which develops targeted marketing campaigns and by the team of Sales Support staff.
The successful candidate will have :
- Minimum 7 years of experience of IT services sales (Digitization, Cloud migration, VPM, fiber, X-WDM, Big Data, the Cloud, Internet of Things : you may not be an expert but there are not brand new words for you)
- Bilingual Dutch & English, French is a nice to have
- A solid sales experiences to B2B clients - preferably already among stakeholders of the financial industry
- The right mentality : driven, ambitious, qualitative, dynamic, team-player and looking for a new challenge in an agile company
The successful candidate will receive :
- a competitive fixed salary package according to seniority and experience (between 4,5k and 5,5k/month)
- a bonus system rewarding your own performances
- a car and tank card
- meal vouchers
- net allowances
- Pension plan, group insurance, medical insurance
- Laptop, phone
- Evolution perspectives - broader scope and/or team management
- Qualitative training to further build your expertise
- Niche market exposition