- Product Specialist - GI & Visualization materials - Medtech industry
- Flanders scope - Fast growing company
Over onze klant
Our client is a new & fact growing actor on the market that brings news & innovative solution on the market of GI. Ambitious organization that plan to expand massively in Belgium in the coming months & years.
In order to maximize their presence in BNL they are currently looking for an Account Manager GI in Flanders.
As the successful Account Manager/Product Specialist - GI - Flanders, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Apply the commercial strategy within your region with key stakeholders (physicians, purchasing, pharmacy, ...)
- Reach the commercial objectives given for the specific territory
- Focus on main KOL in Flanders - within the main hospitals of the region.
- Ensure clients are well informed about the use of products and insure good relations with various clients and partners
- Represent and expand the Image of the company within the territory
- Lead sales negotiations with clients
As the successful Account Manager/Product Specialist - Endoscopy - GI - Flanders - you will have the following requirements:
- Degree in a relevant field (Business / Economics)
- Ideal 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment where you have gained knowledge about similar products
- You have experience in the Hospital/Medical environment where you have obtained a regional professional network
- well established network and expertise in GI endoscopy is a must
- You have B to B sales and prospecting techniques in complex sales environments
- You have good written / oral communication skills giving you the ability to lead sales negotiations.
- Languages: English, Dutch are mandatory
As the successful Account Manager/Product Specialist - Endoscopy - GI - Flanders - you will have the following benefits:
- A complete attractive salary Package
- 25% bonus system
- Company Car
- Full insurances policies
- Net allowances
- The opportunity to join a fast growing & booming company at the starting point of the expansion
- A potential fast growing career in a dynamic environment that will offer multiple opportunities in a near future