Account Manager - Medical Devices
Regional Sales Manager
Innovative Medical Devices
About Our Client
International player within the Medical Devices field. This position has become available due to continued company growth and will give you the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic sales team and building up the territory across BF.
Key Requirements for this Regional Sales Manager for Medical Devices include:
- Prepare and execute a commercial growth strategy
- At least 3 years of medical device sales experience.
- Previous experience with orthopedic or trauma devices is essential
- Fluent DU / FR with a strong understanding of English.
- Provide leadership and manage activities of one or more Product Specialists, with an emphasis on talent development and growth.
- Serve as a lead account manager for key customers. Provide consultative sales support to our customers through technical expertise in product manufacturing and medical device industry knowledge.
- Develop insights into markets and territories. Assess and use market and competitor intelligence in the creation and refinement of business development plans.
- Create and negotiate contracts with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least three (3) years of consultative sales experience in the medical device industry preferably with an end device manufacturer.
- Experience working in a product manufacturing environment is required.
- An ability to sell technical products and solutions and extract commercial value;
- An ability to develop and grow revenue and profit within a business;
- An ability to create innovative commercial deals;
- An ability to create and sustain customer relationships;
What's on Offer
As a Medical Devices Sales Representative you will be granted with a package in line with your experience.