- Join the leader of Captive management
- International team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the strongest worldwide companies for insurance and reinsurance captive management. The company is well established in Luxembourg.
As the new Account Manager, you will manage your own portfolio of insurance and/or reinsurance clients.
Your responsibilities, mainly in the accounting area, will include:
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Control premiums and claims
- Preparation of regulatory reporting according to the local regulation
- Preparation of tax declaration
- Be the contact person for the Board of Directors or top management
- Liaise with any third-party company such as insurance, auditors…
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in accounting and/or finance
- A relevant first experience in captive management and accounting for insurance/reinsurance companies, or in a trust company
- Food knowledge of captive management
- Good communications, able to be in contact with clients
- Ability to adapt to a regulated environment in constant evolution
- Team spirit
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory. Spanish is a strong asset
What's on Offer
Client facing position in a stable and international environment.