About Our Client
For one of our clients, la Société Fédérale de Participations et d'Investissement (SFPI)/ Federale overheidsholding (FPIM), we are looking for an accountant with affinity with financial markets. SFPI/FPIM is a public limited company wholly owned by the Federal State. The SFPI is a financial holding company, which means an investment company in various sectors such as aeronautics, real estate or innovation (directly and through funds) and executes, on behalf of the State, and with missions granted by the State. It has a balance sheet of almost EUR 2 billion for around 80 holdings (link: www.sfpi-fpim.be).
* Encoding invoices, and account statements.
* Calculation and encoding of various operations.
* Posting of investment entries and understanding of investment contracts.
* Various reports.
* Refilling to the State.
* Establishment of annual accounts
* Encoding of subsidiaries' accounts to prepare for consolidation.
* Update existing investment sheets and create new sheets.
* Calculation of amortization schedules related to loans.
The Successful Applicant
* Fluency in French and Dutch is essential for the proper performance of the function as well as the ability to process written information in English.
* Minimum Bachelor in Accounting.
* An experience / knowledge of at least 5 years is required in a financial company or consultancy.
* Able to operate in an autonomous environment and demonstrate pro-activity
* Team spirit, empathy and loyalty are essential qualities to integrate harmoniously.
What's on Offer
Complete package in a stable organization. If you are found of investments/funds and ready to work in a professional and harmonized team, this is the right opportunity for you.