Accounting Manager - Retail - Brussels
Evolve in a dynamic environment
Manage a team of 5 people
Over onze klant
The Head Quarter, located in the center of Brussels, is managing the finance of the whole company, with a presence in more than 20 countries and 350 sales outlets.
Today 65% of the turnover is done in France.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Accounting Manager, you will lead a team of 5 accountants, and work closely with the Group Chief Accountant.
Your main tasks include:
- The supervision of the team and their activities - 5 entities to manage
- The preparation and management of monthly and yearly closings
- The P&L analysis and controlling
- The follow up and control of financial processes
- The set up and improvement of processes
- Being the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders (eg: auditors)
- Ad hoc analysis depending on the needs of the business
Evolving in the retail world, it is important to be agile, and flexible when it comes to changes.
The company is looking to develop itself and to grow, therefore we are looking for someone with a certain mindset and experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting - Or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience (eg: Senior Accountant, Chief Accountant, …)
- Excellent command of French and English (both written and spoken)
- You are agile and flexible
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are proactive
- You are curious and always on the look for personal/professional evolution
- You are a good team player and show good leader skills
The retail company is based in Brussels and offers a dynamic and family environment.