Area Sales Manager - Healthcare Consulting
Area Sales Manager based in Antwerp
International Healthcare Consulting Company.
About Our Client
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary company specialising in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sectors with an expertise ranging from design and build contracting and construction management to commissioning and qualification, pharmaceutical validation and quality consultancy.
Our client is currently looking for a driven, sales focused individual, who shares their values and ambition to deliver Perfect Outcomes for their growing client base to join their business development sales team.
The primary responsibility of the Area Sales Manager is to develop new and existing client relationships to grow the business in line with the organisation's strategic plan.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager in the UK, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying prospective new clients, generating leads, building relationships, securing new business opportunities and growing existing business across the region.
The Area Sales Manager will be based in the Antwerp office and should expect to be on the road at least 50% of the time working across Belgium & Netherlands region. Occasional travel outside of the region is required as well as to the UK Head Office.
New Business Sales & Development:
- Deliver the business sales plan to exceed budgeted sales targets for all services offerings.
- Generate new business leads / opportunities to generate a healthy pipeline.
- Develop client relationships to guarantee continuation of services sales to generate additional business from existing client base.
- Develop and utilise CRM system.
- Provide competitors market intelligence by analysing growth strategies.
- Creation of client case studies for marketing opportunities.
- Event attendance to support the marketing plan, to include exhibitions and conferences.
- Contribute content for use online (social media and website content).
- Assist with the preparation of proposals.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree (or Bachelors with equivalent experience) in relevant discipline (scientific,
- An experienced sales professional (+5 years) with a proven track record in new business sales and client business development within a technical / scientific / engineering consultancy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both written and verbal) in English, Flemish / Dutch and French (an asset).
- Other: Must be willing and able to travel occasionally. Experience of working remotely in a standalone role, being on the road much of the time.
What's on Offer
Permanent position in a fast growing environment.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be granted a package in line with your experience such as:
Fix salary and Bonus based on commercial results.
20 days holiday.
12 ADV days.
Group Personal Pension Plan and medical insurance.