- A challenging role in an International organisation
- Growth possibilities
About Our Client
An international organization operating in the Automotive industry.
As B2B Digital Product Manager you will be in charge of:
- Owning the product vision and roadmap including shaping the value proposition.
- Following market trends and acting as a subject matter expert.
- Acting as the primary liaison for products, agreeing on goals and KPIs.
- Carrying out a detailed analysis of user needs, business requirements, impact, scope, risks, benefits and technical dependencies for user stories and translating these into key features.
- Providing key input for the product's business case.
- Managing the design, development, rollout and implementation of the product including the development of key product documentation.
- Managing key stakeholders (including channel teams, business analysts and development teams) and presenting progress to these stakeholder groups.
- Liaizing with regional product managers to collect feedback; understanding the local customers and business needs & priorities and supporting them with regional implementation.
- Owning budget for BAU and Continuous Improvement.
The position requires to stay 2-3 days/week in Rotterdam. The rest of the time is based in home office in Belgium.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong understanding of B2B e-commerce solutions (e.g. ordering portals, integrations).
- Experience with large roll-out/implementation trajectories of digital/IT solutions.
- Preferably experience in automotive (aftermarket).
- Strong knowledge of customer experience design.
- Proven track record in translating and implementing business strategy into successful digital products.
- Professional written and oral English communication abilities and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Commercial, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results.
- Ability to lead projects in a matrix organization.
What's on Offer
The offer will be based on the experience level. Our client offers a market-conform salary package, next to growth opportunities within the organization.