Benefit & Payroll Manager Europe
New position in the group
Central position for global company with HQ in Belgium
About Our Client
Our client,located near Nivelles, is a leading international actor in recycling and reactivation and purification of drinking and waste water, air, gas, oil etc (community services).
To support their growth, they are looking for a Benefit & Payroll Manager Europe.
As Benefit & Payroll Manager Europe, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare, administer and ensure the proper implementation of compensation and benefit changes such as salaries, short- and long-term incentives, salary increases, pension plans, medical cover, group insurance, etc.
- Assists in analysing, designing, and implementing compensation and benefit programs across all entities in Europe in compliance with local practice and applicable legislation.
- Evaluates current HR systems, and recommends operating efficiency improvements.
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
- Ensure proper administration and follow-up of all expatriates issues and liaise with the Tax Consultants.
- Acts as liaison with Finance to ensure that all benefits are properly reported and accounted for.
- Coordinates and prepares monthly reporting on Benefits and Payroll. Responds to ad-hoc information requests.
- Acts, ensures or coordinates payroll back-up for the local HR representatives in each country.
- Back-up for the HR Director in case of absence.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate Benefit & Payroll Manager Europe:
- Master degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR Benefits and Payroll, preferably in a Belgian and French unionised manufacturing environment
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Fluent in French and English and any other European language (German, Italian, Spanish)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Belgian and French social legislation and payroll
- Knowledge of Italian and/or UK social legislation and payroll is a plus
What's on Offer
An attractive salary with all benefits
Limited travels within Europe
The opportunity to participate to the creation of a global and strategic position