BI Developer - Retail & IT-services - Antwerp
A job with advancement opportunities
Attracting remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative market leader group in the field of retail and IT-services. With more than 900 collaborators operating in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy to date, this organization is a growing market leader in its niche.
The environment is very dynamic and at the cutting edge of the technology, located in Antwerp, within an awesome result-driven team.
To help the ICT team of this organization in its growth, we are looking for an BI Developer based in Antwerp.
AKA: Business Intelligence, BI Development
As a BI developer, your daily operational activities consist of the following tasks:
- Maintain the reporting tools from A to Z
- Responsible of the group data warehouse and the reporting of the group
- Work closely with the business stakeholders in order to help them in their decision making process
- Understand the business processes and fully support the business
- Responsible for the entire ETL process and its maintenance, as well as the reporting tools
- Participate in projects of BI development with the rest of the team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this BI developer role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate in a bachelor or master's degree in IT
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role
- Good command of SQL, ETL and DWH and tools such as Jira, Git and Confluence.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (version 2016) and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite
- Relevant experience in reporting tool and MicroStrategy and interest in Big data platforms
- Fluent in English, good command of Dutch is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and proactive attitude
What's on Offer
- Interesting and innovative work environment
- A high level of self-determination and organization
- Continuous professional development
- Job trainings
- A stable working environment with an outstanding team spirit and working climate.