BI Developer - Retail & IT-services - Antwerp
A job with advancement opportunities
Attracting remuneration package
Over onze klant
Our client is an innovative market leader group in the field of retail and IT-services. With more than 900 collaborators operating in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy to date, this organization is a growing market leader in its niche.
The environment is very dynamic and at the cutting edge of the technology, located in Antwerp, within an awesome result-driven team.
To help the ICT team of this organization in its growth, we are looking for an BI Developer based in Antwerp.
AKA: Business Intelligence, BI Development
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a BI developer, your daily operational activities consist of the following tasks:
- Maintain the reporting tools from A to Z
- Responsible of the group data warehouse and the reporting of the group
- Work closely with the business stakeholders in order to help them in their decision making process
- Understand the business processes and fully support the business
- Responsible for the entire ETL process and its maintenance, as well as the reporting tools
- Participate in projects of BI development with the rest of the team
To be successful in this BI developer role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate in a bachelor or master's degree in IT
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role
- Good command of SQL, ETL and DWH and tools such as Jira, Git and Confluence.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (version 2016) and Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite
- Relevant experience in reporting tool and MicroStrategy and interest in Big data platforms
- Fluent in English, good command of Dutch is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and proactive attitude
- Interesting and innovative work environment
- A high level of self-determination and organization
- Continuous professional development
- Job trainings
- A stable working environment with an outstanding team spirit and working climate.