Brand Manager - FMCG - Walloon Brabant
About Our Client
The company, active in dairy products, has more than 11.000 employees spread across the world. With more than 20 local and international brands, they aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of their employees is the growth driver of the company.
Today, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
The Brand Manager will recommend and implement the marketing actions to develop the volume, value and market share of his local brand. He ensures the profitability of this brand within the limits of the budget entrusted to him and while respecting the strategy of the Group.
- Organize national marketing activities, design communication concepts and sales aid tools (sales pitch, POS equipment) and ensure their implementation;
- Develop the communication plan (TV, Digital, ...) of the brand in collaboration with the Group Brand Manager;
- Ensure current relations (briefing and debriefing) with our advertising agencies (above and below the line);
- Develop product innovation projects in collaboration with the Group Brand Manager (innovation pipeline, project management, support plan, ...);
- Ensure packaging development;
- Manage and monitor advertising and promotional budgets;
- Participate in updating internal reports;
- Provide information and ensure relations with the sales, forecasting and logistics teams;
- Learn about the evolution of products and markets likely to affect the brand in order to make marketing optimization recommendations;
- In collaboration with the Group Brand Manager, participate in the establishment of the brand's annual marketing plan: analysis of the brand and of its competitive universe, review of the past year and recommendations for the following year.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in business or marketing
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the FMCG environment, in brand management
- Entrepreneurial spirit, pro active and change mindset,
- Experience in Digital Marketing;
- Rigorous and work independently, creative, open-minded and a real team-player;
- Perfectly fluent in French, Dutch and English
What's on Offer
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.