- Chance to work for a strong international technology firm.
- You will be helping their clients to become digital leaders.
About Our Client
Our client, based in Brussels, is a fortune 500 company with a strong image in the world of consultancy. It is an international consulting firm with a strong focus on technology.
- Gather the business requirements coming from a first Business Analysis from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.)
- Translate these requirements into detailed functional specifications to the technical delivery teams (documentation, presentation)
- Contribute to the project management plan in terms of requirements approach, risks, constraints, assumptions and planning
- Provide delivery time-based estimates to the project management team for requirement deliverables
- Develop various requirements models utilizing modelling techniques, process models and/or data modeling
- Develop and maintain close relationships with client, development team and project manager
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor/Master's degree within a business management or a more technical related field
- Passionate about IT with a first (non-)professional experience of getting familiar with modern methodologies such as: OO, UML, BPMN, Agile Development, Scrum
- Understanding of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum is a nice to have.
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment in transition
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English. A good working knowledge of French is a plus. A working experience of 2-5 years is required.
What's on Offer
- Full flexibility on remote working + flexible working hours.
- Attention to your personal work-life balance.
- Various opportunities for professional development - both horizontally and vertically through various career paths in national and international environment.
- Working with large clients, leaders in their industry, across different industries.
- Varied projects in which you can take own initiatives and gain a lot of experience.