- Join a prestigious company
- You will be part of a collaborative environment
About Our Client
- Our client is a market leader in the fund industry.
- Analysing and capturing detailed client requirements.
- Document client requirements thereby detailing the functionality, data and aesthetic aspects of the project in an agreed format.
- Providing client consultancy regarding their requirements; offering suggestions for the best and most practical. solutions to their requirements.
- Providing product development ideas based on client feedback and requests.
- Supporting development, UX and Quality Assurance teams.
- Stakeholder demos.
- Progress reporting for Product/Project Managers.
- Provide backup to support for client issues/escalations.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BSc required, with post graduate education preferred.
- Experience in business analysis in a related industry
- Experience with product configuration and applications.
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English. French.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to assign priorities to multiple requests for client engagement.
- Knowledge of ESG Methodology would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- A fast-paced working environment.