- Our client is the International market leader in the automotive sector.
- Possibility to boost your expertise.
Over onze klant
Our client is a market leader in the automotive sector and based in Antwerp.
They have been a trusted partner for more than 100 years and their reputation was built thanks to their work ethics, excellence and innovation.
They are constantly investing in new projects in order to stay on top of their market and offer a qualitative environment for their employees.
They invested in a new ERP and are looking for a business analyst to help them fasten this transition.
By joining them, you will be an important team member, who will act as a the main point of contact for ERP matters for the business and will be the link between the company and the external provider.
As a business analyst your key responsibilities. are:
- Gather and analyze business needs and processes
- Ensure the documentation and users trainings
- Develop and implement test scenarios
- Continuously improve the processes
- Translate the business needs into technical requirements
- Work closely with developers in order to improve the ERP
As business analyst you have most of these competences:
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in a similar function
- You have a good knowledge of ERP systems, ideally Oracle
- You have strong analytic skills
- You have affinity with the automotive sector
- You speak English, French or Dutch are a strong plus
As a business analyst you can expect:
- Join a growing team and work on challenging ERP project.
- Earn a competitive salary, up to € 55000 per years and a full package of extra legal advantages
- Make the most of an international environment and work on big projects that impact the business in several countries
- Possibility to travel and visit the company's offices in several continents