Business Analyst / Project Manager - Freelance
Multicultural and complex environment
Proof of concept and European project from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is an organism financed by the European Union. Its purpose is to coordinate the cross-border system operations, system development and energy market activities, which covers 34 countries. This organisation is constantly growing and is defined by 5 big projects.
You will be assigned on a critical project from scratch (proof-of-concept) in a complex environment.
AKA: Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Project Manager, IT Application Management, Interim Management, Freelance
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager ad interim you will lead a team of 2 developers and collaborate with the Technical Architect.
The daily operational activities consist of:
- Translating the requirements into detailed functional designs. You will work on the defined roadmaps and meet the solutions for the business requirements
- Transitioning the requirements to the developers or external IT system integrators and vendors, and helping to the comprehension of the requirements
- Testing the functionality provided by the developers
- Guaranteeing the quality and the respect of the documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in project management and business analysis in complex environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Business process minded and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver the deliverables on time with the requirements met
- Able to work in multi-cultural and complex environment
What's on Offer
- 1-year assignment
- Possibility to travel abroad to participate to workshops
- Challenging environment