Updated on 08/11/2021
- Flexible environment and good work-life balance
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client, based in Brussels, is a top tier consulting firm. The organization is present in 40+ countries around the world. They are looking for business consultants who will help clients reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses. You will work on digital transformation, innovation & strategy projects.
As a business analyst, your key responsibilities are:
- You will perform business analysis in the context of implementation and roll-out of business technology applications.
- You will investigate and decompose business requirements and translate them in concrete use cases for application development and implementation.
- You will act as a liaison between business and IT. You will cooperate with the developers in your Product team, providing functional requirements and following up on progress according to the Agile/ Scrum methodology.
- You will create workflow charts, diagrams and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
As a business analyst you should have most of the following competences:
- Master's degree is a MUST.
- An analytical mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Is proactive and set on doing a good job.
- An interest in technology applied to business needs.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is at ease facilitating interactions with clients and Product teams.
- Always tries to understand the bigger picture.
- Fluently speaks English and Dutch or French.
What's on Offer
As a business analyst you can expect:
- Attractive salary package up to €80 000 per year + company car & fuel card; DKV (full coverage + family); Pension plan; net expenses (€90/month); meal vouchers; 25 holidays
- Possibility to receive qualitative training's.
- A place in a top tier consulting firm.
- An encouraging environment that stimulates entrepreneurship and skill development.
- Flexibility that goes hand in hand with responsibility and mutual trust.
- Transparent remuneration