Mise à jour 07/06/2021
- Polyvalent function with a transversal view on the company
- Direct reporting to the CFO, with a strategic partner attitude
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company active in the retail sector, with a reputation for excellence. Their offices are located in Brussels.
Description du poste
- Assess and support in the development of a long-term business plan model, manage and coordinate budget, forecast and long-range planning
- Take responsibility for the preparation of budgeting and forecasting templates
- Partner with senior stakeholders around measuring new strategic initiatives, develop business cases, metrics and follow up on progress
- Design and improve financial models around revenue forecasting
- Support with FP&A projects, which could include detailed cash flow/working capital forecasting
- Assisting in analyzing the different business units' business performance and preparing in-depth financial, business, and operational KPIs
- Generation of ad-hoc reports where necessary
- Creating visually attractive presentations on the monthly and quarterly figures with the addition of key messages.
- Master's Degree in Finance and/or economics
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, audit and/or Business
- A first experience as Senior Auditor is an important asset
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Business partnering mentality
- Strong work ethics and excellent planning skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Conditions et Avantages
This is a great opportunity to join an international company in a position close to management and with good possibilities of laying a solid foundation for a future career.
As a Business Controller you will obtain solid knowledge and experience in financial reporting, business analysis and strategic planning, with exposure to senior management which promotes personal development and professionalism.
Last but not least, you will benefit from a competitive salary and strong extra-legal benefits.