- New Business Development - Sales - Consultative selling
- Innovation - Business digitalization - Technologies - IT - Cloud solutions
Over onze klant
My client is a Dutch company who launched in the early 2000s. They have now grown to be the leading supplier and operator of infrastructure in the Benelux and France.
Digitization is at the core of their business : providing companies, based on their industry, size and needs, with the right solutions - a digital infrastructure of fiber-optic connections completed by additional niche services.
With almost 100 team members in Belgium (Zaventem), the company is growing along with the exponential demand for its services. With ambitious plans for 2022, the company is focusing on hiring the right talents and acquiring new market shares.
How do they recruit ? They focus on 3 elements
- IT experience : you are, like them, passionate about IT related topics (digitization, cloud migration, etc) and innovation
- Sales personality : you have a DRIVE, you have ambition for yourself and want to achieve big results
- Potential for growth : unlike many IT companies were people come and go, they want you to GROW. Ensuring you with a great work environment, a mentor manager, dynamic teams of colleagues and clear growth perspectives.
As New Business Developer, your role is to develop an extensive knowledge about the Belgian market, the competition and areas of opportunities for the business.
- Identifying the parties of interest ;
- Developing and organizing marketing and commercial actions to attract prospects in these zones
In addition to developing this market, your job will also be to monitor the results achieved per zone and define corrective actions where necessary, and support partners and direct sales colleagues in achieving our objectives for these zones.
- You map the industrial zone from A to Z. You identify the market and opportunities it presents, both now and in the future, in the industrial zones.
- You develop the market approach of the zones further by defining commercial and marketing activities, which you will then organize and follow up yourself.
- You are always on the lookout for new opportunities to have new clients. This is done in close coordination with the entire commercial team: Marketing, Business Intelligence, and the Account Managers of both the Direct and Partner teams.
- You support Partner & Direct Sales Account Managers in expanding the company's "share of wallet" in specific zones and follow up on their actions.
The successful candidate will have :
- Minimum 5 years of experience of IT services sales (Digitization, Cloud migration, VPM, fiber, X-WDM, Big Data, the Cloud, Internet of Things : you may not be an expert but there are not brand new words for you)
- Bilingual Dutch & English, French is a nice to have
- A true entrepreneurial mindset, goal oriented attitude
- A solid sales experiences to B2B clients
- The right mentality : driven, ambitious, qualitative, dynamic, team-player and looking for a new challenge in an agile company
The successful candidate will receive :
- a competitive fixed salary package according to seniority and experience (between 3,5k and 5,5k/month depending on seniority and skills)
- a bonus system rewarding your own performances
- a car and tank card
- meal vouchers
- net allowances
- Pension plan, group insurance, medical insurance
- Laptop, phone
- Evolution perspectives - broader scope and/or team management
- Qualitative training to further build your expertise
- Niche market exposition