Updated on 06/09/2021
- You are a real entrepreneur & want to be part of a start up development
- You have a strong sales experience dealing with HR & Finance profiles
About Our Client
Our client is a brand new start up that brings an integrated solution for inspiring & collaborative co-working spaces through companies employees.
The offer has been developed around new remote working reality.
Our client is an ambitious start up with strong financial resources to launch the Belgian market.
To support the development, our client is looking for several Business Development profiles.
As Business Developer your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new business with a focus on companies with at least 200 employees
- Be in contact with various stakeholders in the sales cycle (HR / Finance / Management profiles)
- Manage various face to face meetings with clients to develop an appropriate solution that responds to their needs
- Manage the entire sale cycle (+/- 3 months), from the prospection till the closing of a deal
- Develop a portfolio of 200 prospects (the area to manage will be dedicated later, based on your profile & network)
- Develop & manage a strong/long-term relationship with your clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Real entrepreneur mindset
- Strong sales profiles with experience dealing with HR/Finance stakeholders
- An existing network with HR clients
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English
- Ability to deal with high level stakeholders (C-level, DRH, CFO, …)
- Autonomous, driven by challenges, eager to make the extra mile
- Consulting sales oriented
- Results oriented
- Open minded & high level of enthusiasm
What's on Offer
You will be joining an entrepreneur project & a start up with strong financial resources to penetrate the market.
You will play a key role in the development of the start up.
You will get a interesting salary package with a bonus scheme based on both personal & collective performances.