- Business development - Account Management - Hospitality - Events
- Belgium - Luxembourg - Netherlands - France
About Our Client
My client is a specialised in Business/Catering services provider in Europe.
As Business Development Manager, you are in charge of all commercial actions (account management & business development activities) for the BeNeLux market.
- You are the contact person of the clients, in charge of creating long-term partnerships and ensuring the highest level of service quality
- You are the local expert of your market, you communicate to your management the specificity of your market, identify business opportunities and set up a successful strategy based on your market insight
- You set up business development activities aligned with the goals of your organisation : events, attendance to fairs, emailing campaigns, other - you bring together creativity and business expertise
- Based in Belgium, you are mobile over the whole BeNeLux scope, you regularly visit each site to supervises the operations teams and meet your clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements :
Fluency in French, Dutch & English is mandatory
In addition you have :
- A sales experience in the hospitality and/or business services industry
- You are creative and solution oriented
- You have high professional standards and aim at partnering with the best partners, delivering the highest level of quality to challenging clients (50% Account Manager)
- You have a strong drive for commercial initiatives (50% Business Developer) and a people leader attitude
- Experience over the Dutch market is a nice to have
Lastly, you want to be part of a team, share spontaneous friendly moments with your colleagues and take an active part in the life of your company
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package including fixed, variable as well as complete package of extra legal benefits.