- International Payment Company
- Business developer with track record with merchant and acquirers
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leader in digital payments technology.
The Merchant sales and acquisition Business Development Lead will be based in Brussels. The candidate manage all acceptance, acquiring and merchants related activities in Belgium and Luxembourg. The candidate will work in close relationship with the Belux Country Manager and supporting functions like Marketing. The candidate will also leverage resourcing/teams in London and in other locations in order to achieve his/her goals.The responsibilities will be the following:
Manage relationship with major acceptance players to make sure that acceptance level is close to 100% in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Manage relationship with large merchants and association of merchants in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Create awareness with acquirers/Merchants on introduction of specific products in coordination with the Marketing team.
Be involved in technical assessment of potential acceptance issues, and resolution.
Coordinate with the technical expert the acceptance testing of new products
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should demonstrate:* English and French or Dutch fluent
* Strong experience with acquiriers and merchants in the BeLux market (Large merchants, Acquirers, Acquirer Processors, Terminal Vendors, PSP)
* Significant experience in the payments industry with a keen interest in acquiring and merchant acceptance products and solutions
* Previous experience of successful product management and product roll-out
* Sound knowledge and experience of relevant technologies and applications
* Ability to work in an autonomous manner and to establish mechanisms to manage projects and report updates
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the commercial drivers for both the company and its clients
* A digital savvy self-starter with a strong understanding of acceptance domain
* Proven track record of high performance and recognized as a product management/development subject matter expert
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills and ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program execution
* Excellent influencing and communication skills to secure buy-in from clients and senior stakeholders
* Be open minded and excited about the future technologies, willing to learn, work and engage in a multi-cultural environment
* Be able to focus on the agreed target/result, rather than the tasks along the way and strive to achieve this at pace.
* Exceptional team player who is able to develop strong internal and external relationships ensuring uptake and delivery of the company solutions
* Strong selling skills and ability to work in ambiguity and a fast paced environment.
* Excellent problem solving skills and ability to effectively work with other cross functional teams Be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification.
What's on Offer
Our client offer a competitive package with a full range of benefits