- Join a prestigious company
- You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment.
About Our Client
- Our client is a prestigious legal services firm.
- Assisting the Business Development Manager with the development and implementation of the Business Development plans.
- Coordination of, and participation in regular planning and review meetings with each of the service line teams including innovative idea generation.
- Assist with the development of a comprehensive suite for legal service lines including production of pitch documents.
- Support the group training function as required with the development and delivery of BD training modules.
- Event planning, coordination and delivery. Attending and co-ordinating BD events in-person, including managing sign in / registration as required.
- Administrative support to the Luxembourg BD Manager, as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous professional services BD experience.
- High standard of business English and French (verbal and written).
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Positive, proactive "can-do" attitude.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- Tech savvy, ability to learn and adapt to new systems, processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and fast-paced working environment.