Updated on 22/09/2021
- Business/Sales Manager
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) - Pharmaceutical industry
About Our Client
Established in 2014, our client is a 'people centred' contract research organization (CRO) and stands apart from all other clinical development companies working for healthcare businesses. They are the only independent European CRO providing R&D players with full-service offers within a cooperative framework.
Our clients' unique one-stop-shop service model (leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy- allows the employees to evolve across a wide range of projects. Working with leading experts, our client advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
Working at this company means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation.
Your mission is to establish the company as a key provider of clinical talent to biopharmaceutical companies (BeNeLux)
- Establish the credentials for the company as a provider of clinical talent with leading Benelux Bio Pharmaceutical companies
- Directly manage assigned accounts: build relationships and understand needs
- Build a relationship and hire talent to the agreed specification with a view to selling those candidates to the assigned accounts
- Populate and maintain the talent database of active candidates suitable for high volume roles
- Manage the risk and appointment of hires to maximise revenue and minimise non-billable time
- Proactively manage end of assignment processes to retain staff
- Work with functional and Group managers to minimise staff turnover
- Manage the budget, build business plan, report KPIs
- Ensure that every validated client opportunity in the defined role definitions has 3 outstanding candidates presented to the customer
- After an initial orientation period target to place at least 2 candidates per week into new roles
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of working with pharmaceutical clients within a competitive talent sourcing environment
- Proven track record of sales success in small to mid-sized organisations
- Proven track record of recruiting professional candidates preferred
- Financial acumen, negotiating skills
- Be metrics driven, rigorous, and strategic to propose innovating perspectives
- Collaborative individual who can work with the main Benelux office, Paris HQ and functional groups to ensure Group policies are respected
- Willing to travel a lot to meet customers (in Belgium)
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join an ambitious young healthcare company on its ways to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe.
- An attractive and competitive salary package!