Updated on 08/09/2021
- Marketing - Project management - Business - international activities - technolog
- Belgian company - growing company - innovation - engineering
About Our Client
My client is a Belgian company located in the region of Liège and operating across Europe and Northern America.
Having developed a solution combining innovation and technical expertise, they are a leader in a niche but growing market.
Having kept their family values, the company is known for developing talents over the long-term and bringing them to the highest level of expertise.Today the company is growing its team by hiring a very specific candidate.
As Business Project Manager, your role is to be the interface :
- Interface with the sales department : you join the sales team to meet clients and understand their needs in terms of solution. You help the sales design the best possible solution for clients
- Interface with the marketing department : you participate to the marketing insight actions by becoming an expert of the market, the clients, the competition and the products, conduct market analysis and create product roadmaps
- Interface with the technical department : you are able to translate the technical language of R&D engineers into specifications that the sales team and the clients can understand
As Project Manager, you ensure the successful coordination of projects involving the clients and these 3 departments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will be : someone specialMandatory requirements :
- fluently speaking German
- interested by technical innovation
- a hands-on mentality
- a dynamic, driven personality
- a real team-player spirit
- willing to work in LiègeFrom there, many combinations are possible :
- You are a young potential with a business degree and you would like to combine both sales & marketing,
- You are a solid Product marketing profile who would like to be more exposed to clients and the business side,
- You have a real sales personality but would like to handle more projects over sales targets,
- You are a technical expert but would like to step up from technical operations to project coordination
What's on Offer
What's in it for you ? The successful applicant will be provided with
- A competitive salary package … (Between 3k and 4,5k gross/month according to your level of experience)
- … completed by a package of extra-legal benefits (car, meal vouchers, insurance, etc)
- Long-term growth perspectives in a stable company
- Mentoring from an inspiring expert
- Building skills and development perspectives in 3 different departments : sales, marketing and technics
- A company with a warm and casual atmosphere