- International environment
- Based in Brussels
About Our Client
Our customer is a financial consultancy firm that employs more than 200 employees working in 6 countries.
The Talent Acquisition team plays an integral part in making the company a great place to work by implementing best-practice programmes to attract, recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest talent.
You will be involved in end-to-end European campus outreach events, activities and programs to meet current hiring demands and create strong talent pipelines for the company's future hiring needs.
You will partner with internal stakeholders on recruitment matters and execute campus recruitment events, branding and marketing initiatives with a primary focus on the Intern Programme and bi-annual entry-level recruitment campaigns.
You will deliver the graduate recruitment strategy to build talent for our entry-level recruiting programs. You will do this by coordinating an expansive (geographical cover) and high volume graduate recruitment campaign, which will include:
- Managing an efficient and personalised recruitment process, working with hiring managers, candidates, and university partners.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment - not limited to sourcing, shortlisting, assessment & selection, arranging of interviews, offer and on-boarding to ensure a smooth and engaging process for all;
- Planning and executing campus events, including career fairs, information sessions, networking receptions, panel discussions, interview days, etc.
- Creating and enhancing marketing materials such as brochures, e-mail campaigns, videos, presentations, and giveaways in accordance with our customer's brand.
- Build business acumen to represent firm and all university program opportunities;
- Exceptional international senior stakeholder management experience that includes the regular communication of recruitment performance data to a non-TA audience;
- Build and maintain partnerships with universities/colleges, student orgs, and diverse partners to identify key talent and improve how we work together;
- Use a range of media including engagement / social media platforms to advertise current open roles to the right audiences which could include alumni communities;
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event as well as produce quarterly metrics to update internal talent stakeholders on activity and market conditions;
- Creatively build talent pools by sourcing talent via Handshake, LinkedIn, student organizations, etc., ensure diverse representation
The Successful Applicant
- You have more than 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and you are ideally familiar with Campus Recruitment activities
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- You speak English and French or Dutch fluently
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You are able to articulate value proposition of roles to candidates and build rapport with people
- You are proactive, meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- You can effectively manage multifaceted processes, prioritising when appropriate to deliver against predetermined timeframe
- You feel comfortable working with different HR tools and sourcing channels (Linkedin, recruitment tools, Applicant Tracking System...)
What's on Offer
You will join a human sized and international environment. The company offers you a salary package in line with your experience as well as bonuses based on individual and company performance, Ecocheques, 25 days holiday, a hospital insurance, a group insurance, transport reimbursements, meal vouchers, health and fitness allowance, sports subsidy.