Updated on 28/09/2021
- A dynamic mix of responsibilities (procurement and logistics)
- Company that is continuously looking for improvement and innovation
About Our Client
Our client is a food manufacturing company that continuously looks for improvement and innovation. They have a plant in Belgium and Italy and they have an ambituous growth strategy.
The Category Manager will have A-Z responsibility in a product portfolio with a yearly spend of 45 to 50 million euros.
- You will translate the forecasting into product needs and make sure all raw materials are sourced.
- You watch over the best possible logistic flows and lead times.
- You work in close collaboration with the Logistics Manager, the COO and the Procurement Manager.
- You are aware of the current market conditions and trends.
- You look for opportunities, projects and actions in order to grow.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in an economic or supply chain - related domain.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (procurement/logistics/supply chain).
- You like to take the lead in negotiations and you quickly understand logistic flows.
- You have a dynamic personality and you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are constantly looking for opportunities that improve efficiency and productivity.
- Your level of English is fluent, Dutch and/or Italian would be an asset.
- Your Excel and ERP knowledge is good, an SAP background would bring you benefits.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package, including a company car.
Long term opportunities to expand your career path.
You will be part of a young and dynamic environment.