CFO (M/F) - Sierra Leone - Agro industry
Experience required in Africa or emerging countries
Position located on remote site
About Our Client
Our client is a global player of the agro-industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit a Financial and Administration Manager (M/F) based in Sierra Leone.
Based on remote site in in Sierra Leone, you report to the Country General Manager and have full control and responsibility of the financial aspects of the company.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Driving Financial and Administration management and cost accounting together with monthly & annual reporting,
- Following up fixed asset register, investments, stocks as well as debtors and creditors follow-up,
- Ensuring treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues, liaison with local banks together with budgeting and budgetary control administration, internal procedures/control/audit design and policing ,
- Managing group and external audits as well as payroll supervision, tax administration and annual tax audits,
- Providing effective relationship with relevant Government Agencies and local Authorities,
- Managing and training of the Financial Department staff,
- Providing preparation of General and Board meetings.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a specialization in Finance and a minimum of 10 years proven success record at an operational finance managementposition in an international company in Africa or emerging countries. Structured, autonomous and polyvalent, you are looking for a new challenge in a highly passionating environment. You have excellent communication skills and speak fluently French and English.
What's on Offer