Updated on 23/11/2021
- Good work-life balance/flexible working hours
- Attractive salary/car policy
About Our Client
Our client, based in Brussels, is a fortune 500 company with a strong image in the world of consultancy. It is an international consulting firm with a strong focus on technology.
As a change manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the client in creating a common understanding across the organization about objectives, scope, timelines, and new operating principles behind the targeted transformation.
- Lead impacted client teams to develop and deploy new ways of working, and new skillsets needed to perform daily jobs.
- Act as an expert or as a coach for our client, at the different levels of the client organization.
- Take part in daily work groups, work sessions, interviews, and presentations.
- Help client leadership to develop buy-in among key stakeholders.
- Learn to act as trusted advisor for leadership teams at large clients.
- Own your development and learning in close collaboration with your coach, with your project manager and with your people manager.
The Successful Applicant
As a change manager you should have most of these competences:
- Master's degree.
- Fluent in French and English, with a professional level of Dutch.
- A proven 'human centric' change management experience.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills (small to medium size projects/tracks).
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to be part of a team.
What's on Offer
As a change manager you can expect:
- Full flexibility on remote working + flexible working hours.
- Attention to your personal work-life balance.
- A competitive salary up to 85000 gross/year, attractive car policy + fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers,..
- Various opportunities for professional development - both horizontally and vertically through various career paths in national and international environment.
- Working with large clients, leaders in their industry, across different industries.
- Varied projects in which you can take own initiatives and gain a lot of experience.