Chief Financial Officer
Our client is active in the Circular Economy with a very solid reputation
In a context of change and growth, we are looking for a business partner
About Our Client
Our client located in Brussels is active in the Circular Economy with a solid reputation in Belgium and Worldwide. In a context of change and strong growth, we are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting to the CEO, your main responsibilities are to focus on the elements below but are not only limited to them:
- Day to day management of the accounting team, business controlling team, Data team, IT and helpdesk team and the office team.
- Evaluate the current processes, workflows, suppliers and costs in order to redesign them and make them future proof keeping in mind the company's mission, vision and values.
- End responsibility when it comes to controlling, central accounting, treasury, ICT, data management, business process optimization, tax, credit control, risk management and real estate / facility management.
- Motivate, encourage, inspire and support your teams in order to obtain a qualitative and professional support towards their internal and external clients.
- Maintain local knowledge and set - up a strong internal and external network within your expertise but also within the sector and other domains.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience and 5 years in a similar position: CFO / Financial director with a focus on change and transformation, a mix of strategy and operations, process optimization, operational excellence and digitalization.
- A people manager, a coach and motivator with a vision, transparent communication, team builder with a focus on quality and innovation.
- Experience with the creation of agile teams.
- French and Dutch fluent with a good level of English.
What's on Offer
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills
- Autonomous, self-directed, being able to work with tight deadlines, with a hands-on approach and strong sense for initiative and drive
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to build and motivate teams and follow-up of their effectiveness
- Creative and be able to work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Driven by improvement and qualitative service delivery
- Empathic, target driven mindset and an out of the box thinker