Communication & Marketing Manager - Healthcare NGO
Communication & Marketing Manager
Global healthcare NGO based in Brussels
About Our Client
Our client is a well known not-for-profit organization active within the Healthcare industry.
They are building capacity with healthcare professionals via granting programs, education and research. By connecting communities, we develop a stronger understanding of how to manage diseases and engage in a collaborative effort to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
In order to sustain their development and to improve their Communication strategy their are now looking for a new leader that will handle the various MarCom tasks.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Communications & Marketing
- Develop and implement the communication strategies that build loyalty, brand awareness, and satisfaction.
- Lead on the development of the marketing strategies.
- Liaise with different departments to ensure that an integrated digital marketing and communications plan is in place to support the promotion of each department.
- Oversee the email marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
- Drafting of website and email content in collaboration with copywriters.
- Lead the marcoms team in the development and execution of eblast campaigns.
- Lead on the planning of direct marketing strategies including targeting, personalization of messages and measurability, data analysis, profiling and segmentation.
- Oversee and provide support in the development of various communications tools (websites, apps, etc.).
- Review existing strategies and tools and advise on new and potential opportunities.
- Manage organizational branding, including overseeing relationships with external vendors.
- Ensure brand equity and alignment for the organization and its different projects.
- Produce and regularly update a clear set of brand and style guidelines and policies.
- Provide final approval (in collaboration with project managers and directors) on all marketing materials, products, and promotions.
- Oversee the development and updating of marketing and communications.
- Manage the organization's visibility and presence at events from the organization & from Third-party and conference in line with the organization's strategy priorities.
- Liaise with Social Media Manager to continue to build and maintain online reputation, providing oversight and guidance on content and plans.
Team management and support
- Manage the team composed by a Digital Communications Officer and a Social Media Manager.
- Support the professional development of the team.
- Work with the marcoms team to set individual career development goals and annual strategic priorities, including conducting annual evaluation and appraisal processes.
- Lead on the development and oversight of the Marketing and Communications budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master degree or equivalent by experiences
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Highly fluent in English - any other languages is a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in writing clear and concise communications for various communication tools, including print and online (website, emails and social media)
- Excellent organisational and project management abilities.
- Proven track‐record of successful marketing and branding campaigns.
- Proven experience creating targeted content.
- Experience managing external vendors.
- Proficiency with MS Office, CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, and/or Joomla) & HTML (and/or CSS).
- Graphic design skills and solid experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Ability to manage email marketing platforms (for example, Mailchimp, Pardot), creating campaigns, templates, eblasts, reports, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics & Adwords, creating reports and using insights to inform.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have:
- a salary package in line with his experience.
- The chance to join a dynamic Philanthropic organisation where the patient is at the center of the concern.
- A strong strategic involvement within the NGO