Consolidation and Financial Analyst
Enter an international leader in its market
Enter a company with evolution perspectives
Over onze klant
The company, located in the center of Brussels, has a worldwide presence and employs more than 100.00 peoples, from consultants to engineering and financial profiles, all of which driven by the desire of innovation & creativity towards a better future.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Consolidator, your role is central, and you will work with different Business Units of the Group (international scope).
Evolving around consolidation, you will work on transverse projects.
- Management of the consolidation process from A to Z for one up to x different Business Units
- Internal control management and development
- Point of contact for the BU's managers, the CFO's and the external partners
- Ad hoc projects (IFRS, commodities accounting, Business Units internal financial projects, transverse analysis…)
Working in an international environment, moreover in a leading company, you, as Consolidation and Financial Analyst will present a certain set of hard and soft skills/experience:
- Master's degree in Finance, Business Management or Economics -Or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant financial experience (Consolidation experience is required)
- Perfect command of English and French (written & spoken) -Other languages are a plus
- You are resilient, positive and solution oriented
- You are autonomous and very analytical
- You can work in team and have excellent communication skills
The international growing company will offer you the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team, in a structure oriented towards the future, the environment preservation & improvement.
The company offers various internal growing opportunities.
The package: flex plan - car, bonus, insurances and other advantages.
PageGroup is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en zich inzet voor diversiteit, zowel als werkgever als werving- en selectiebureau. Elke beslissing die we nemen bij het aannemen van mensen bij kandidaten die we in nieuwe rollen plaatsen, is uitsluitend gebaseerd op de kennis, ervaring en vaardigheden van de kandidaten.