Mise à jour 28/06/2021
- Work on deals for the private and public sector
- Integrate a growing team focusing on Environmental and Energy transition
À propos de notre client
The consulting firm is active in different financial areas and operates with diverse sectors. On a global level the organization has always tried to stay ahead of the environmental, economic and energetic issues at stake.
Today their Corporate Finance department focuses on deals with organizations working in these fields and having a direct impact.
Description du poste
Integrating a team of 4 members, the Corporate Financial Consultant will have the opportunity to develop certain areas of the country such as Flanders, mainly working on deals for the renewable energy, the circular economy and other "green transitions".
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing financial and business advices to the private and public sector
- Developing financial & business models (Excel) in order to support / advice on transactions to be made (financial, infrastructure, projects, …)
- Identifying risks and opportunities and how to transform them on financial deals
- Managing long term (1 - 2 years) projects (partnerships / investment / structure / viability questions management)
As Medior or Senior Corporate Financial Consultant based in Brussels, you will be able to integrate a team of expert, to work with external partners such as Engineers and to lead different projects simultaneously.
As such, you gather a certain experience:
- Master's degree in Business Management / Economics / Business Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in External Audit or Engineering in the Energy sector
- You are fluent in Dutch and English - knowledge of French is an added value
- You are expert in Excel and have knowledge of Fast Modelling
- You have experience or have an affinity with the energy sector
- You are detail oriented, analytic and precise
- You are able to understand and coordinate a project in its whole (from A to Z) (Micro and Macro view)
- You are a good team player
Conditions et Avantages
The Consulting Firm offers you the opportunity to be at the base of the growth of the department and to acquire new deals. It is a growth opportunity with great exposure to the private and the public sector.
The company offers a competitive salary package.